MMVR 2005 Session B:
Trends in Medical Simulation:
Schedule and Topics
1010 - 1030
- A survey of current state of the art
- Trends in simulation development
- Missing links: What's needed, and how to get there
- The need for medical simulation
- The present situation: What’s missing, what’s needed
- Incorporating simulation in the medical education curriculum
- Validation: Why its important
1050 - 1110
- What is human factors?
- Human factors methods applied to simulation and training.
- Human factors and medical simulation: Problems and solutions.
- The big picture.
1110 - 1130
- The TOUCH Experience: A team approach to medical simulation
- Lessons learned
- Looking forward: What’s for the future?
- Incorporating distributed learning in the curriculum
1130 - 1200
Open discussion and conclusion
Last updated on: Tue, February 8, 2011 2:44 PM Questions or comments? Please contact us.